Starting Anew: When Devil Gives You Candy

Starting Anew Ep01 01

A photostory? Yes, you see correcty, sir!

I just got this Re-Ment coffee table set home. I was expecting it to be a somewhat of a fit for my Nendos and bought it because props might give me more incentive to take photos of them. Poor little things have gone neglected for a long time... Well, they are huge for the Nendos :D But an OK fit for Teenies! They are just a tad short, but not enough for me to gringe about it.

Starting Anew Ep01 02

And yeah, sorry for all the blabbering inbetween the photos, but I'm gonna do that anyway, since I have quite a few remarks of these photos. At first I was going to leave the bubbles out of the pictures, leaving it a silent comic (maybe with lines underneath the photos), but once I got to editing, I just went with it. I wanted to keep the lines to a minimum though, since it is a very silly little story.

Starting Anew Ep01 03

And yeah, on some photos the blurriness on the dolls' faces is on purpose, but in some cases it is not. I took these photos free-handed so the pictures aren't as crisp as I usually produce. But I got too lazy to get the tripod out. And this set was such a flash inspiration, I didn't want to risk anything to break it. (As in if Loki had started crying I would have had to call it quits.)

Starting Anew Ep01 04

However in the picture above the focus is intended to be on the cupcake. I think I had more of an artsy feeling about this set when I shot it than what I ended up with XD Or the artsy out-of-focus faces would have been ok had I left the bubbles out...

Starting Anew Ep01 05

You can see the extra hand I bought for Rigel here, the Silt scepter hand. The colour difference is still there, but I'm trying to ignore it. I've heard that other have also received very pinkish white resin from Soom. It would be ok, if I hadn't had both in the same order... Like, why isn't Rigel that pinkish tond then??

Starting Anew Ep01 06

Nuu is all surprised by Rigel's sudden kindness and the mysteriously appearing lollipop. Also mysterious was how Rigel's hat was as suddenly replaced by his demon horns. Did you notice that? ;)

Starting Anew Ep01 07

Oh, Nuu, should you take candy from strangers?

As always, I have no idea where this story is headed. Maybe nowhere. Maybe I'll finally figure out who my little dolls are again. They very likely are something very different from my previous stories though.

Kommentit

  1. I saw this on tumblr and I thought it was super cute and the twist in the end is great! I didn't notice the change in Rigel's head !! Thanks for pointing it out X)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! I was actually surprised how nice this looked in Tumblr. Their format suits comic-style photostories very well. I have to take advantage of it more.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ohh you got the table set! I should have said that most of the furniture is more apt for Azone PureNeemos than Nendoroids... ^^;; But works nicely for Teenie Gems, it seems~

    Haha, aww... a cute story~ Loving the cliff-hanger at the end. x'D And Rigel even has a meaningful glint in his eye...

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yeah I'm glad I have some use for it. Oh forbid if I had had to expand to yet to another collection so that these wouldn't just collect dust. Neemos are cute, but I'm trying to stay away from them for now. Although they apparently make for a nice SD doll for an SD bjd...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit