Towards the New Year

Pink Nuu 03


Nuu is feeling cautious about it...

I actually got streetpolled before the new year's where they asked what I had achieved the past year and what I was hoping for the next one. Considering this was for a newspaper, I tried to keep the answer as non-chalant as possible, so I went with wanting to have a quiet year with the baby. Which is sort of true. But my mind was screaming like, what do you expect?! I have spent over the last half a year suffering pregnancy and now I have at least the same amount of time to look forward to saying at home with the probably screaming smelly little human being... And if I had said my goal would have been a tan Teenie, I suspect the interviewer would have had a face like O_O

Pink Nuu 01


Well at least I'll always have my very quiet, always content little resin 'babies'. The ones who don't need food, sleep and will wear whatever the hell I want them to wear. So no, I definitely won't be a mom who'll stop her bjd hobby because of a irl baby.

But what else I have to look forward to next year? Well, we have our 5th anniversary coming up with Valentine and I still want to do something more special for that. Maybe not the second honeymoon we were planning, but something like it in a smaller scale. A spa weekend or something.

Pink Nuu 02


Also Sister is getting married and as a maid-of-honour I want to help her with the preparations. So far her plans have sounded excellent and very much like her and the future inlaw. I'm especially looking forward to how she'll excecute her candy buffet for the reception :D Oh the poor venue manager, who was showing us around a possible reception location and when Sister asked about the possibility of her bringing her own candy buffet, thought it was for some kids attenting the wedding XD No... We'll eat them up just fine ourselves, thank you.

But otherwise I need to cut down on the sweets again. I have gained quite a few extra kilos with not watching my diet, giving into sugar cravings and not excercising for months and months. And I have some Angelic Pretties to fit into. I actually just snagged an AP Quartet Chocolate salopette in ivory from AP USA's sale. It seems to be a more unliked chocolate print compared to some other chocolatey releases from AP last year, but I like the print, especially as a more casual look as a salopette. And the best part about a salopette? Free bust size :D I don't know how it'll look on my figure on the whole, but we'll see soon enough.

On other loli items, I've had an urge to buy a half-bonnet for some time now. Something not too tall though, and in a neutral cream. Most likely it would look ridiculous on me, if I don't get a nice poofy wig to compensate it though. So yes, shorter curly wigs as well. I'm doing fine with accessories and petties (having ordered these just before getting too fat to wear them...) but a few more cutsews would always be welcome.

With having worn plain-coloured regular clothes for ages now, since maternity wear doesn't really come with cupcake prints for some reason, I'm really looking forward to having something cute on me again. And to feel a lot less bloated :D Then my only concern is how not to get baby puke on my APs...

Kommentit

  1. I giggled at the "I definitely won’t be a mom who’ll stop her bjd hobby because of a irl baby" since I relate, so much. xD When I really think about it, it was my kids which indirectly made me gave in and get my first dolls in the first place. :3 I got them to cheer me up and keep my head straight and give me something to do when the baby stuff gets overwhelming. :D I felt I wanted something to do and after being trapped inside 4 walls 24/7 I stopped making excuses why I can't buy myself a expensive doll. Everyone needs a hobby, and it's better for baby too when parents are feeling happy. :3

    And good luck with planning anniversary! I hope it turns out well. ^w^ And I'm sure you are wearing everything cute again in no time. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah luckily I have Valentine who I can leave the baby with when I need to go do my own things. And he has me when he needs time.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wedding with a candy buffet sounds awesome!!! It looks like your year started pretty busy already! That's good. Nothing has happened here so far XD unless you count the kindle my dad got me so now I've been reading like crazy.

    I'm sure you will be able to wear your AP dresses soon. Good luck with everything!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yeah I'm looking forward to the buffet myself :3 My sister has an equally aching sweet tooth compared to me so it can't go wrong.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit