MEME - Doll Wishlist 2014

I was tagged by Safir, thank you!

So with a particular Soom box there on the table, waiting to be opened (I'll post about it once I have something to show :P ), I'll write about my list of dolls-still-to-wish-for. With a few exceptions these dolls are mostly just nice-to-have though. My collection is already large enough for me and I fear if I'd get all these new dolls, I'd get too anxious and would have to downgrade again. And I'm way too fond of my current dolls to jepardise owning them *__*


1. How many dolls are on your wish list currently? 
Seven, although only two are really wantable. The rest are just dolls that if I had more space and a more open mind about owning dozens of dolls, I could easily see myself getting.

2. How many Larger (65cm+) dolls are on your list?
None. I only have one doll that fits into this size category (my SG) and I'm not that fond of his body so I'm not really anxious about getting another. But my Nigel needs to be taller than the rest, so I have to bear with him :D If I would find SGs more playable, my list would immediately grow quite a bit with the additions of say Saiph, Amber, Onyx... All from Soom of course :P Although Little Monica's 70cm line might show promise too. Luckily their new Luke is not my cup of tea (with a face-up the eyes just look to be too close together for my tastes).

3. What about 1/3 sized dolls?
Three. And here is where Little Monica is really trying to empty my wallet. Roselyn for either Audrey or RD, and Dyuke for Mycroft. Out of these, it might actually still be possible for me to get just the Roselyn head and see how the RD plan will work out in the end... But I still do dream of that vampiric Dyuke!

4. And 1/4?
One, although it is far from regular MSD or slim mini standards :P

5. 1/6 and smaller?
Three. Two of which are 'must-haves'. I just seem to be in a Soom TG phase again...

6. What is your grail doll?
A grail as in "something that is so far away that you think it is merely a legend to own it": Satyne. I think the chances of anyone finding the holy grail and me getting that Enaibi doll are about the same :D Also I consider a bronze Bygg to be somewhat of a grail, since it hasn't really even been released. Only way for me to get a human bronze Bygg atm is to get the head and body separately, and that would mean the R.Head only. I don't think there is any OE bronze heads available in circulation?

7. What is the most expensive doll on your wishlist?
Enaibi's Satyne :D But thenagain she might be too pricey for me to ever justify getting one. Especially for an MSD sized doll, which isn't even my favourite size.

8. What about the most inexpensive doll?
A Soom tiny, since I'm going to wait for a direct release from Soom.

9. Which doll do you most look forward to getting in the future?
A bronze Bygg *__* Just to finally be able to complete my Cupcake trio. And to finally have a tan doll in my collection.

10. Lastly, can you list all the dolls on your wish list?

A. Dolls I would actually get if I just find them reasonably priced:
- Soom Bygg human in bronze (I hope this didn't come as a surprise to anyone anymore :P)
- Soom Afi original release, although I don't need anything but the human version

B. Dolls I dream of, but might not ever get:
- Soom Beyla Thunder Play as the unicorn version
- Enaibi Satyne (this sweet expression, preferably in tan or in a pastel colour...)
- Little Monica Dyuke
- Little Monica Roselyn
- Volks SD Saki or a Coco (I just can't make up my mind about these two... Saki looks very nice and more mature of the two, which seems to draw me. But Coco is just such a sweetheart, and so close to Charlotte or DWC2, which I adore.)

Tag some people to keep it moving!
Not many people I follow that haven't been tagged yet, so it's up to you: Dark and Tiirikka!

Kommentit

  1. Great wish list!! I love Little Monica sculpts, but I don't think they would look so good next to my supia girl, since her head is much smaller xD but Rosalyn is a gorgeous doll!

    And Beyla ugh!! I love Beylas so much, in any color X)!! Well , you know me :p
    I loved reading this, but now I'm curious about that SOOM box :o

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah those Byggs and Beylas are now my downfall since I've already given up by getting a duplicate of the same sculpt :P Them in any colour are *love*. But at least different colours, I'll try not to get more of them in resins I already have...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit