One More Glimpse of Rigel

Nuu as Rigel 02

So I've had Rigel's eyes home for a while now, but haven't managed to take photos of them before this. It's partly due to Velvet and her photo of her Carbon wearing some stuff meant for her own incoming GS Skoll that I got inspired to put all of Rigel's stuff on Nuu, who is the only CW Teenie I have. Now there's some sense of what Rigel's going to look like, although Nuu is of course looking much sweeter than I'm intending Rigel to be.


Nuu as Rigel 01

Seeing these photos I'm really glad I went with a Platinum blonde base for Rigel's wig, instead of pure white. Although Nuu is yellowed and Rigel's probably going be much whiter, eventually he too will mellow out and a pure white wig would stand out too bright against creamy resin. Also it would easily burn out in photos...

The clothes are still a bit makeshift, until I find that perfect set somewhere. But they'll do nicely until such time.

Nuu as Rigel 03

The Mako Moon eyes are a bit darker than I would have wanted, but luckily they catch light nicely and with a bit of colour dodge post-processing they look as needed in doll.

Now I just need the doll to come home. Although I don't really expect him to ship until the end of month, I've now started to check my order status about daily since the first Skolls have already shipped. But I have to keep in mind that they have all been wolf-only or human-only, whereas my doll will have all the parts, including the limited set and then added TG hands which might delay the order for a bit.

Kommentit

  1. I love the wig-eyes combo!!! Nu looks stunning and your Skoll will look even better, since the face up will match and all!! I love the eye color, they look red enough withouth being creepy.
    I hope you get a shipping notice soon!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah I'll probably need to start doing proper mock-ups soon to make up my mind about what kind of a pattern I want to paint on my harlequin boy. It's hard for me to decide since I want all these things on it, but I don't want the result look like a mess, so can't have it all...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nuu looks pretty with all kinds of looks~ <3 Although you can see that the wig is oriented for someone with a rougher personality! Awww, I can't wait to photograph our Skolls together, I think they will both look awesome with the wigs and all. x3

    About the eyes - what Fantasywoods said! Loving the color~
    I'm also checking the Soom Waiting Room at DoA frequently to see what dolls are shipping lately. Can't wait~

    VastaaPoista
  4. I do love the eyes :3 It's so fun that they look like they'd have normal black pupils, when IRL they are dark red. I might need to take some proper show-off pics of them (and my other urethanes... this has been on my to-do-list for the longest time) later on. And our Skolls will look so cool together!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit