Lets See Who Rules Supreme

Yuffy-Puffy

I threatened I'd do this after the post about Nigel's hoard of eyes. So here is the Queen of Eyes and her collection.


Above, are the first eyes she had to endure. They are actually Zoukeimura eyes that came with the Lorina fullset. I knew I wanted purple for Yuf, but the eyes I had coming were going to take a long time to arrive. Damn Dollflower and their long wait-times. So these blues had to do until then. I usually coloured them purple with Photoshop though, so this is a rare picture with the actual colour. They don't look bad. In fact, most likely Yuffie actual has blue eyes, but wears contacts to get a more intersting eye colour, the silly girl.

Dollflower Yuffie

Then the long-awaited Dollflowers. Atthe last minute I chose this interesting colour over the colour I had had my eyes on. Mistake! These were much too pink. Also it was the start of me trying to find blue-lilac eyes and always succumbing to the more reddish ones... I'd still want a DF Pansy or Amethyst for Yuffie, but I can't just deal with the time it takes to get them.

Heterochromia

Then I got some EDs. I really meant to get just the #34s (?) or the purple ones but then Milky #44s just were too pretty to resist =_= In the end, the purple was again too dark and red, so I didn't use these much. The Milky blues I still have. Pretending that they are Yuffie's 'true' colour, or something. They are too pretty!

yuffie_ava

That sparkle! I almost gave up on purple, and just went with these blue eyes, but no... Must have more eyes, aparently.

Flowereye 1

Flowereye2

Then there were these two pairs of Aamu flower eyes, just because I really fell for flower eyes atm. But one them was too red, the other too blue. I adore them, but I just have no one to use them :(

Brighthaired

And now she's got these light purple ED Milky eyes, #53 if I recall correctly. These go we with her fiber wig, but I'd still want that darker purple.

Yuffie portraits

Considering this is what I was after, I have been really far off... This is the photoshopped colour.

So that was seven pairs of eyes. Given, that the flower eyes were never meant to be her 'defaults' so maybe I shouldn't count them? But with them, and counting the incoming eyes for Nigel, they are both at par with seven pairs. Will the two hackers be content with a draw? Not if you ask either of them =_=

Where as I'm really hoping for a victory for Nigel with the new Dollbakery eyes, new possible eyes for Yuffie are Sweet Lilac from Dollbakery, Mako AM-20 or Mako Owl-016. After that , Yuffie would count her self to be at eight pairs, and Nigel would count her to be at six (not counting the flower eyes). And both would be happy thinking themselves the victor. Luckily they don't really talk to each other, or we might have ourselves a little war here...

What next? A wig-off? (It'd be between Fyrd and Eiko, those two wig-hoarders...)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit