Nendobots: Nendo who got orders

140511 Nendo who got orders 01

Despite this comic having just a few actual pictures, it was one that I have dreaded most. This first page, with Nigel on one side and then smaller panels on one side... I feared I would totally screw it up, or not be able to cut out Nikki properly so that it would look sloppy. But it worked out fine enough. There is also another BJD/Nendo full-page shot just a little scroll away that I worried I might not be able to lay out properly. But that as well turned out alright :D So with all the pages in order, please enjoy the next installment of the Nendobots comic!

140511 Nendo who got orders 02

140511 Nendo who got orders 03

140511 Nendo who got orders 04

So with a bwahaha I reveal who is the one giving orders to BRS!

Also, I have already shot the next few chapters, so expect the comic to continue in the next few Sundays.

Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit