Ok, this is getting ridiculous...



First noticed these discussed on one FB discussion, then found a link to Volks Tweet on DoA. Are my two favourite companies battling it out for my money?! First LM keeps pushing gorgeous guys at my face, then Volks shows how pretty their new standard models are going to be. At first I thought that Coco is the best, as she sorta looks like Charlotte, but then when I saw more pictures of these, Saki is definitely my pick amongst these.

Volks has also put up a vote for dolls that might get re-released for their birthday. Or something, I've been out of the Volks loop for some time, since I've been avoiding looking at their new releases in hopes to not be tempted... Fail.

Surprisingly, they have options for voting for Alice, Lorina and even Williams! Wel, I know a lot of people want Lorina, so I hope for their sakes they get the chance to get her. For myself, I wouldn't say no for a new chance of Charlotte. So I voted for that doll :D With my luck though, whatever they'll release, I'll miss out on, since I don't pay attention to it... >_<

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit