Wishlist for 2014



With 2013 out of the way, it's time for new plans. Just keep them hushhush from you-know-who ;)


We'll first up, I've already got new eyes coming in from Mako. I'm hoping Milki will settle for one of the pairs from the choice of pik, mint and silver. But somehow I fear that I'll get overwhelmed by these cheaper urethanes and there'll be no end to my eye hoarding...

So for my wishlist, I'm putting up nice urethanes.
- first pick would be those beautiful flowery eyes from Silver (I think was the brand), although it'd be a bit of a grail...
- ice blue urethanes for Nikki, from Gumdrops or Vings, just need to make this happen next year, that boy deserves some new eyes!
- some very pretty black urethanes for Hippu to replace that CiG pair that doesn't really fit him
- tourquoise eyes... just because...

On wigs department, I'm keeping a lookout for pure white ones in the Teenie size. Ideally milk white, and not that slightly transparent kind that I've seen mostly. And the style like Milki now has, if that's not too mch to ask? Other wigs I'll want:
- something fun for Phoenix, since I kinda overhacked into the wig I got for him
- Leeke's two-toned ones for Hani (PaleTurquoise/EveCream, I'm looking at you)

Then my boys need clothes:
- a suit for Fyrd, must be custom-made since I want a quality one, in just the right colour
- pants all around, in browns and brown-greens
- a lacey outfit for Fyrd
- a Seeker outfit for Nigel, custom-made I think

In the accessorie department, furniture would be most welcome. A nice sofa or something...

And then for resin itself:
- a tan Teenie: Afi, Beyla or Hati...

And now for some New Years Doll-Promises:
- no more dolls (except for Teenie of the year :D ) - not really holding my breath on this one though
- getting my doll-fund-balance under 7000 eur

Kommentit

  1. Happy new year! ^3^/

    Wow, good plans, I bet Fyrd would look absolutely dashing in a custom-made suit! *__* And a tan Hati, awww~ If you happen to find a nice-looking SD sized sofa, please hint where to get one to me as well! :3 I've been looking the ones at Dollmore but the nice ones are always sold out.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Happy new year! I'll hope I'll be seeing more of you this year :3

    I'm seriously hoping he'll look dashing ^_^ I just need a very tailored suit, so that it'll be a tight fit on his slim upper body and show him as a very slim guy.

    And please, also keep me noted of any furniture. I'm really bad at looking for them... And not about to shell a few grand for a Volks sofa >_<

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit