Revenge of the Nendoroid

I got a sudden inspiration to do more Nendo-comics, so here we go! No, this is not at all an attempt to prove to Valentine that I actually use my Nendo's for something and hence my new Nendo-purchase is justified ;)






What Nyaru-chan is referring to in page2, panel 4, is this:

Kommentit

  1. Hahaha~ :3 Nendo-comics rule, and this is awesome! I'm so glad that you've also started to get more into Nendos! x'3 (although I do feel a bit sorry for Valentine, hehe)
    Your photos are always so clear and well-lit, a pleasure to watch.

    I have to say that giving the Nendoroids a role in the doll-story as robots is a brilliant idea~ I hope we get to see more comics like this from you! ^__^

    VastaaPoista
  2. They are totally adorable, and rock the comic! xD Got to love the expressions! Oh Nyaru... <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks! I actually just reread your Nendo-comic of Magical-girl Ciel and that was hilarious as well XD And I envy your Nendo-props. Sure, to be accurate to my "storyline", I would still need SD sized props, but just a decent background setting and flooring would be so welcome.

    I'll try to make more comics though, now that I've gotten the hang of this new comic template I made. I still need a lot of practise!

    VastaaPoista
  4. The expressions are the main thing that makes Nendos perfect for photo comic purposes. Dolls have just a few expressions, depending on camera angles, but with Nendos, new faces come out monthly :) If one can work around the bases, they also have a good range of poses. I can recommend these little buggers, if only so that there are more of these cute little buggers among my friends :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit