More Nendo cuteness :3

little-busters-refrain-figurine-nendoroid-komari-kamikita-good-smile-company_(6)

I just placed an order for Nendoroid Komari Kamikita, just out of sheer cuteness of her. Those ribbons and expressions are just perfect! I'm still not sure if I'll use her just as is, or mix'n'match her parts with the others or what... I'm really liking the idea of a "custom" Nendo, but somehow I just can't make it happen... For instance, I like Rin as Rin. Sure, I can use the chibi face of this Komari for Rin as well, but I dunno if I could switch out Rin's hair etc. I just really like Rin's "character" as is.

Then for Nyaru, her I could switch up. But I love Nyaru's hair too! And Nyaru's expressions. And they aren't really compatible with Komari, the eye colour being different. Funnily, I'm not that fond of either of the outfits of these two... I do love Komari's sitting pose though, since it would allow the nendo to be displayed without the base. So maybe I'll keep Komari's skirt and think about the shirt later... Not that the sweater isn't cute, it's just that since I know nothing of Little Busters, I don't even want to keep Komari too close to original, if I start to switch her up. Ah, decisions, decisions...

Or I could go really weird, and give Komari's expressions to Rin (they could be close enough to be interchangeable), and the hair for Nyaru and just keep Nyaru's hair as a back-up. Then I could also have two dirrerent outfits for Nyaru and use them mix'n'matched. I could maybe even sometimes use the sweater for Rin with her shorts, that might look very cute!

Or just let go of Rin and have Nyaru and Komari, with one or the other 'cosplaying' as Rin from time to time? Thenagain, I do think of them as Nigel's personal robots and then he could have one evil and one sweet one :P

I have until June to figure it out though.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit