More Frills Never Killed Anyone, Right?





No, I'm not trying to get that OP :D But Angelic Pretty's upcoming print Romantic Rose Letter is a very pretty print. And I don't even like roses. At least in the past. Now I've started to grow more fond of them. And this print would be such a pretty summer skirt! I just hope they make a very nice skirt out of it. And that I can snatch it :D

I'm really seeing that this print will sell out really, really fast. And I want this specifically in mint colourway. Maybe even some accessories thrown in. Not a bonnet though, I'm not ready for that just yet :P

This print could perhaps replace my want for that Little Bird's Symphonia, which was the one that got away from me. Although that skirt I would have wanted in white... Who am I kidding really, I want them both :D But first up, I need to keep an eye out for this one.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit