Love for PVC


After Velvet's been posting her figures in her blog, I got inspired to share some of mine. Valentine is already grumping how I don't do anything with my PVC ladies and how they are just hanging out in the glass cabinet, being decorations. Thenagain, that is what they are! Or what, am I expected to take them out and play with them like with Barbies or something? :D It'd be one weird play... See, whereas Velvet's figures are handsome guys, my girls are bit on the ecchier side... So, not really safe for work under the cut.



This is my Queen's Gate Alice, made by Alpha X Omega. Although she's the most raunchy figure I have, I still knew immediate that I had to get her once I saw the promo photos. There's just something about her, I can't really pinpoint it. I love the hair, it's mint colour and the twintails. I love all the accessories she has, from that curling tail to her hair pieces. I love that pose, which fill the area of a photo quite nicely. But yeah, she's a flat chested girl with nothing but her panties and a leather corset, which comes off...

Still, she's definitely not a helpless little girl ready to be taken advantage of. She looks very strong, lethal even, and like posing in this manner just to make the enemy lose their focus.



Still, self-cencoring comes into effect and this is the most revealing photo I can make myself take of her. XD You should see her from behind though... There's some brutal details in how her white panties crunch....

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to take more pics of my PVC girls in the future as well, they're not all this ecchi :D I just need to work on their angles, since they are a bit more one-dimentional than the dolls. Alice here, for instance, doesn't really have but two really good angles, if you don't take the butt-shots into account. My Haruhi, on the other hand, she's a looker from 360 degrees.

Kommentit

  1. Ah, she's really beautiful! I love the pose and all the details.

    In fact I have one or two more of the booby-girl-kind figures but I haven't introduced them in the blog (yet!). :'D When I started collecting figures I decided I'd only get guys and only get the ones I liked as characters as well, not just for the looks. x3 Well, that plan went down the drain~

    As a collector, I'm more into action figures since you can play with them and make photostories and whatnot. But the static-pose figures are usually of better quality than the action ones. So they are a sight to behold, just as your Alice here. :3
    I'd like to see more photos of your figures in the future~

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love my dolls and Nendos for photostorylike shoots, but somehow I have never gotten into action figures or figmas. They don't have the smooth finish in the joints like dolls do and somehow that always sticks out for me. So I really love my static pose figures. And Nendos are the perfect half-way between doll/action figure and figure for me.

    Although there are some figures I regret getting. Those were all from lower-end manifacturers and they have the look of being unfinished in both sculpting and paintwork. One I got because it was a Rei figure with the best pose I had seen (and I wanted a Rei figure, since Inlike that character), another because she looked cool oin the promo pictures. Rei is very sloppy quality and I don't even have her out of her box. Ixa would be fine if she didn't lean so bad at her ankle...

    Now I only look at figures from MF, GSC and Alter. I hope to get some Alter figure yet, those seem to be shadowed by GSC, but are very good! Too bad all the really amazing figures lately have had a pretty amazing price tag as well... They have all these extras/complicated base etc., which I don't really need. But maybe there'll gome another BRS that blows me away :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit