Let's get this winter over with


I'm not usually the one to complain about lack of cold, snow and winter in general, but Nigel's sure looking cute in a pompom hat. :D I'm thinking that Nikki isn't much of a winter-person either. Neither summer, since it gets too hot. I'm guessing he'd like autumn best, not for the colours, but for the rains :D It gives a good excuse to stay indoors, where he wants to be.



Yes, he gets that from me. Although I really like spring the most. That first day of May when all the snow has melted away and I can pop open a bottle of sparkling wine with friens, just breathing in that nice clean spring air, before the pollen gets loose.

But now I have something to look forward to for winter as well. ;) I went to see what Angelic Pretty had to offer and fell for a Radiant Candlelight skirt, which is made from white velvet (the organza overskirt is removable, thank Fyrd!). It'll be so perfect to wear during the colder days :3 Also, it's a little less sweet than my other print skirts. I think I've filled my immediate quota of sweet prints, and now I can concentrate on some simpler pieces and everyday-wear skirts. I'd also love to order one more winter coat from F+F, in lighter colours, but since I also got myself a new mint parka from AP, my budjet is bust. I'll leave that for February then.

Although I'm leaving for Hellocon with Velvet on Feb 1st, so that might drain me dry. There are some nice sellers coming to the event and I might just go for skirts instead of the coat. I could really use some non-printed black, brown and ivory skirts. But we'll see. I dread I might just blow it all on accessories in the end >_<

Kommentit

  1. Nigel really rocks that pompom for sure! ^3^

    Ooo, I can't wait for February~~ I expect some of the vendors to only take cash so I'm pondering on how much money I should have at hand... I really love the sleipnir-dress the Swedish seller was introducing at Hellocon's blog! *___* Lolita and scandinavian myths combined, is there no limit to awesomeness?! :''D
    Anyway, I really like it that they have these (probably lesser known?) "international" lolita-designers selling their clothes at Hellocon, the designs look really interesting~

    And awawaw, radiant candlelight is a really really nice print, I've been looking at that dress in burgundy (or at least I thought it was burgundy, too lazy to check it now, heh ;)! Can't wait to see your new purchases. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh you would look so nice in the red version of Radiant Candlelight. Nevermind that we could twin it! :D

    I also checked out that Swedish seller, they have nice petticoats and one simple brown skirt on their website that I'm interested in. And I'm looking forward to seeing the used clothes that should be for sale there. So I'm also thinking just how much cash I need to take with me. I wouldn't want to miss out on some nice find just because I don't have enough cash on me...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit