I un-heart Mornings


It's a sorta pajama-shot of Fyrd. At least to me he looks like he has just got out of bed. But whose? ;) I'm a bit bummed that the rest of the pictures came out blurry, since I had some good poses going on in there and he had no pants on... Sigh, for another day.

I hate getting up by myself in the mornings. I am not really one to voluntarily get up at 6:30, but I have dragged myself up at that time anyway ever since the vacation was over. My internal clock would be much more attuned to working 9-17, but I go to work 8-16, since the day just seems to rush by more quickly during the early hours, probably because I haven't fully awakened yet.

At least I've been getting some solid night's sleep. There has been events on HoDA that have made Valentine get up several times a night, but I just cannot be awoken when I'm asleep :D Believe me, he's tried it! When there was an event to getting Fenris for instance. But since I have a lousy luck with the events, I'm not that sad that I miss a few tries during the night. I got my Fenris after all, but from a pack :D And with packs, my luck is much better. Out of the 11 epics I've gotten in this game, only three I've gotten from events, and one of those was actually pulled by Valetine, who was kind enough to play my game as well, when he couldn't get me to wake during the Sebastian Vael event. XD For Valentine, those numbers are vice versa, he hasn't pulled too many out of packs, but with events and node pulls in general (that Merrill!), he has some strong high-level epics by now.

Still, currently there's another event, to get Sten of Beresaad. And the event is on the node which also has a slight chance of dropping Fen. So I'm giving it a go, I could use either one of them. Not holding my breath here though...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit