Meet Milki

Spunky Milki


Her full name is Milki Liqourice Cupcake. And yes, you might have already done the correct connection: she's Hani's twin. Not really the evil twin, but definitely has more attitude than her meek sister. I still have no idea what exactly my Byggs are in correlation to Hippu and Nuu though :D


Sweet Milki


But Milki's not all fists and kicking, she can calm down as well. I'm thinking she has a quick temper though and she repeatedly loses her nerves around her sister, although she does care and love for Hani.

Sepia Milki


And at times she can be downright adorable!

I'm loving photographing grey resin. My camera picks up the shades so well and it looks so lovely. And it helps a lot that the face-up that the doll already had is a masterpiece by Jesmo and just the right colours for what I wanted for a grey doll in the first place. I don't know what it is, but when I was browsing for GS Byggs in the past, I could easily say no if the doll had a sub-par face-up, or just a face-up that I didn't particularly prefer myself. Although I knew what gorgeous beauties these could be (even the Soom default face-up for GS Bygg was adorable!) and could easily have replaced any face-up that didn't suit my plans, I could just move on and not buy one.

And when this Bygg came up for sale at our local forum, I resisted it for so long! But when I was in the mood for buying the Bygg, and the price was right, and this doll was so beautifully styled, with this gorgeous face-up and this wig, I just had to get it. And so far, not regretting it for one bit, nevermind how much this doll stands out next to my light-pastely Teenies :D But you'll see, expect some Milki spam in the next few posts as well.

Kommentit

  1. Milki has a killer style! :3 She reminds me of Kalla (which isn't surprise, with all black and being Bygg) but she definattely isn't Kalla alright! x3 I love how different she looks from Hani, her facial expression (atlast in pics) looks so totally different from hers. :3 She's a cutie pie!

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is a bit like Kalla in many ways. But where as I could never make the frown look right with the Bygg myself, this face-up pulls it off perfectly. Also, I love this wig so much more than the previous long black wig I had for Kalla. Side-bangs just never go right with me, there's always some cap showing and I just hate it... But this full-bang wavy wig is just perfect :3 I'd hope that I could get this same one in different special colours from Leeke, but alas, it's not in their list of options at least for the winter-colours. And I think even EveCream is a bit too yellow for this doll. (Would save me from getting more wigs though, Fyrd knows I have enough of them already...)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit