Smoky Black chocobo

Smoky black chocobo


So this is the new and improved Phenny. So. Not. A boy. XD

I just went with it wen I did the face-up and I've put on plenty of eye-shadow on my other boys, but whenI tried on Phoenix's eyes I just grinned at how girly 'he' turned out. It's mostly because of the lips though. If I had done them lighter and not empahised the lower lip, it might have worked out as a boy. Now she's a girl though. Not really even a tomboy. Just a bitchy girl.



She reminds me of some other doll sculpt now... Somehow Iplehouse comes to mind, one of their JID dolls, Tanya or Tatyana (can't remember which was which now) maybe. Funny how different a doll can look with a switched face-up! Of course I knew this already, and it's somehow especially true with the old anime-type Volksies. Really, their first F01-head is still so popular, because it can really look like anything!

But nevermind the girlyness, I like it. She looks so much more like one of my dolls now. So we'll see if her story now comes to my head. Definitely now leaning more on her being Yuffie's cousin from France. Phoenix Court.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit