Plain Black Chocobo

Plain black chocobo

I love the tripod that I got from Valentine! No more shaky photos and I can easily lower the shutter speed :3 I've now used it for some face-up photos, the 'Kicking the bucket'-picture and this photo of Phoenix. Maybe Valentine was right about getting the slightly costier model with more adjustement options, since I could easily position the camera any way I wanted.



Also new in the picture are Phoenix's own ED eyes. They're a custom mix of silver and copper and have a very nice metallic look, being for the Milky series. they need a darker face-up though, and once I get the comissions out of the way, I have to do one for him. It's just that I can't do face-ups during the week and I don't want to see Fenny all blank longer than needed. so maybe I'll try to clean him next Friday and then do the face-up on Saturday.

And new things don't end there! I also got the hoodies from our CrazyKimochi mini group order. Originally bought for Yuffie, this black chocobo hoodie looks nice on Fenny. I might need to get him some black pants thogh, just for the nice colour combo :D My dolls never have enough of clothes...

Kommentit

  1. Yellow looks great on Fenny, got to say that. :3 Now there is a chocobo-tune in my head. xD

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit