Work and Cuteness

Take Fright 2

I've been working my ass off ever since my vacation, especially after I was asked to help another team that had backlogged big time. And now I've got two face-up orders coming in, I've started the first already and the next is waiting in the mail for me to pick it up. Plus I might get heads from both Sugar and Deary, so I'll be covered in pastels (real pastel!) for some time :D Not complaining though, I haven't done face-ups for some time and it's always nice to do them in batches.



To counter the workload, I've been keeping my stress-levels down by dressing up nice. The taobao shirt I mentioned before was a perfect fit (and complimented by my co-workers, but not Valentine =_= ) and I might get more of them in different colours later in fall. And now my newest AP order is in customs \(^3^)/ I'll pay it tomorrow and I hope it'll arrive here on Wednesday so I go pick up at the same time as the other face-up head. More hopefully I'd get this first one done and approved by then, so I could go send it back and save myself yet another trip to the post office.

The new AP skirt might produce a new problem to me though... I'm going to Tracon with S&D on Saturday and I had my outfit all planned up, but now I might change it so that I could wear this new skirt instead. We'll see how it fits first though, and if I have a nice enough coordinate to it. And whether to wear short or long sleeves and aagh... Any opinions? White/Pink/Brown or Mint/White/Brown?

Before all this ruffles and pastels piled up on me, I was spending my hours playing Ni No Kuni (borrowed from Deary). It's OK and the Gotta-Catch'em-All in me is enjoying taming the familiars, but won't be my favourite RPG... I'll be able to give my opinion better once I've played through it though. Valentine's Friend speaks very highly of it, so it might get much better later on. Funny, btw, that a few weeks ago, Friend told us about this game, recommending it. (This same Friend had also recommended Dragon Age to me, but back then I was all 'meh, I want my RPG boys to be bishi like in FF' ^w^ Little did I know how much I'd fall for Bioware's games... And Alistair. Nevermind Fenris! And Garrus... I'm dreading DA3 already...) And by last Friday, when he came over again, I was already playing it.

Both of these times was because of our RuneQuest game. I'm starting to get the hang of Taffee again, and the scenario which Valentine has planned out for us seems very interesting! Now there'll be a bit of a pause again until next game, but I'll manage. I've got to plan our next Bloody Pirates game after all, with all these face-ups, loli-outfits, Tracon etc. taking up my time >w<

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit