Last comission of September

Angelsdoll Cian - comission


This one was for Deary, the Fyrd of her stories, Saburou. She gave me a reference picture for the eyebrows which had these fluffs at the center. I had to do a few tries to get them to look anyway good, but I'm glad she approved them in the end :D Otherwise I was asked for darker, more catlike eyes and natural lips. So most of my work was put into eyes/eyebrows.



I'm expecting a few heads for comissions for October and I'm expecting to slow down during the winter, since it's getting too dark to do face-ups during the working days. Soon I'll not be able to do anything until week-ends, unless I finally get those studio lights.

So I think after all these cupcakes are done with, I'll finally be able to concentrate on my sewing some more. I have started the prototype for my doll hats, but haven't got past the lining yet :D I also want to try to make some skirts for myself, but I don't even have the fabrics for that yet... But thenagain, as I said, until at least past the first half of October, I'll be busy doing other things, so no rush with the sewing machine yet.

Kommentit

  1. I thinks it kinda creepy how well Fyrds eyes fit him. xD (Those are Fyrds eyes, right?)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah they are :) It seems Deary and me have the same idea of the perfect antagonist. Right down to the eyes...

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love his eyebrows! You did great job as always ^^
    Hehe, green is the color!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit