You are what you eat

You are what you eat

I joined this "A Doll a Week" photo challenge on Flickr way back in June, but forgot about it (or always thought that it'd start just a bit later). Then right out of the blue I got an email from flickr that I had been into an admin, since the group creator had left an I was the oldest standing member. Now I can't take responsibility lightly, even if it's just shoved over to me by default ;) So now I'll post up a photo for this challenge every Sunday. and if I don't, please send me angry mails/comments/come knock on my door so that I will repent and post :D



This week's theme was "You are what you eat". In my case, it'll be candy. Literally, since I eat so much of it, my bloodsugar is surely high. I wouldn't mind it to be figurative as well, to be seen as a sweet person. I might look like it, with my cute wardrobe, but I'm not. Not really. I'm generally not a very sweet person.

Maybe a sour drop though? That's candy too! Or salt liqourice? Or those funky tar candies that most just can't decide what to think of (but Finns seem to love so much)? Maybe the latter.

If that lollipop is made of different poisons that only cancel each other out when eaten in the perfect ratio made into that lollipop, then Fyrd would be what he's eating there as well XD I've never really thought of Fyrd eating anything... I've never made him eat in anything I've written or roleplayed with him either. I coud see him playing with an apple (red, of course), but that's about it. But thenagain, gods don't need simple nourishments.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit