Chocobo boy

Phoenix aloof 1

Damn this boy needs some colour on him... I'm thinking that I'll give him the chocobo hoodie that I got for Yuffie. Also, a more colourful wig. I was thinkin of orange (or chocolate/orange), but there's one boy-Kun I know of with bright orange hair so that might be out. I might go with a split wig of blond and dark brown. Maybe natural colours in an unnatural way combined with neon coloured clothes could be the way to go here.

And he does sorta look like a little chocobo... In the story that these dolls are unravelling in my head, Yuffie teases Alex by calling him Mog/Moogle (which are important creatures to Eiko in FFIX). She could very well call Fenny Chocobo, both of them being birds...


Phoenix aloof 2

Can't wait to get him home though. He's feeling so bland right now, I need a more vivid face-up and things on him asap! Also the wonky eyes are driving me nuts, but they're hold on by hotglue which I'm not about to try pry out here without proper tools and I have no eye putty to replace them with anyway.

We've also noted that eating in Japan is so much cheaper than we expected, so I have had plenty of cash to spend on Angelic Pretty clothes. There are so many cute things to buy here! And for once Valentine is not holding me back, at least not so much. He did snort at the pink hoodie with bunny ears that I was thinking of getting, too much frill on that one for his comfort. :) But I'm keeping away for pink anyway, at least for shirts. The colour doesn't compliment me as well as mint does. Luckily there's plenty of mint to go around as well :D I have to keep in mind the weight limits though... With Phoenix and the bottles of sake Valentine is going to bring home from here, we've already put on many kilos to our luggage.

But we'll be leaving for home soon. Next blogging should come from Finland again. For now, it's Fyrd out from Tokyo!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit