Shopamania

New bag :3

This blog is becoming a parade of things bought... Well, the dolls are things, after all, and BJDs are a very material hobby in the end, but I seem to be expanding a little :D

I mentioned a few posts back that I've been drooling over this one particular pink Guess bag. I had promised myself that if I got the Lusis sold, I could go by it. (Or once I got my salary so I could afford it otherwise.) Well, when I went to go see it with Valentine the bag was already gone! :( That made Valentine happy, of course, but I had really fallen for that bag....


Well, yesterday we went shoppoing with Valentine again. I was meant to preorder FFXIII Lightning returns (to get the Cloud outfit+Buster Sword extra content pack) and look for some Guess T-shirts that could be on sale. Gamestop didn't have LR in their preorder list yet, but I bought Tomb Raider instead, since it was on sale. And the T-shirts, there were only XSs left, but I toured the store anyways. The clerk then came by to ask if we had found anything. I said no (because there were no shirts I found interesting), but Valentine sneered that I was just grumpy because the bag I had been hoping to get was already gone.

Then the clerk asked what kind of a bag it had been. I described it and they actually still had one there, it just wasn't on display :D And after missing it once, I couldn't take it twice, so I bought it! And it's sooo cute! It's going to be an excellent bag for Tokyo, since it's so roomy.

Oh, and if the bag isn't cute enough for ya, wait until you see my new phone cover ;) My phone is now three times as thick, but it's worth it for all that silicone whipped cream it has on it :P

Kommentit

  1. Wow, that bag is so cute, I'm happy you was able to get it! Did you buy it because you can fit a Volks into it? ;D
    And yay for Tomb Rider, I've only played a one of the olders for Windows... Man, the graphics were amazing back then...

    VastaaPoista
  2. It might fit a Yo, but not the Kun I'm hoping to get. :D The bag is actually the same size as my old black bag, but is a lot sturdier. But it'll also suit the cute AP clothes I might be able to buy.

    I've played TR4 on PS1 and then one game on PS2. I'm hoping to get pretty much the same game with better graphics... Although I've heard good things about this rebooted young Lara.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit