Kawaii ~~!

Rin arrives

Cuuute~~~!

I was fretting a bit about my incoming orders, and already thinking of back-up plans if I wasn't here when they arrived, but to my relief, all my outstanding orders have now arrived, Nendo Rin being the last! And hear this: I have a fully empty order list! I haven't had this situation in years, I recon... And it's not that I order stuff all the time, it's just that my orders take many months to get here >w<



But my second Nendoroid has now arrived, as said. The Vocaloids are such a large portion of the figure scene nowadays, I knew I'd end up with one eventually. I'm just glad it wasn't Miku, since that twintailed girl is everywhere! Rin is much more rare, although I think she's just as adorable. Maybe even more adorable, but I may be biased here ;)

And there's a very specific - and mushy - reason to get Rin in particular. See there's this uber-cute song made with rin in the vocals "I Like You I Love You". If you haven't heard of it, go Youtube it, with the English subtitles. The song is about a girl, who tries to think of things to do with a boy she likes, but comes up with nothing or just fails in general. And then she tries to confess to the guy and that doesn't go too well either. Anyway, it's kinda Valentine's and my song... Since we never find anything to do together but still love each other.
Rin arrives

Well, Valentine wasn't too pleased about Nendo Rin XD But he thinks they're just another fad for me and will end up just as decorations like my figures. Or that now that I've given up on collecting more figures, I'll just switch over to Nendos :D

Nendo's are adorable, I'll give them that, and I can easily see how one gets addicted to them. New ones come out frequently, with more accessories, cutes faces and of all the characters you'll love. But I'll try to keep my collection to a minimum ;) They are mainly decorations, in the end. It's a pain to photograph something that tiny so I don't think I'll be taking many snapshots of them, although they do have much more variety than your basic figure. But I'm thinking maybe taking Rin with me to work, to cheer me up when work is gloomy :P (Also, I could muster up the courage to drag Haruhi to work, since that figure with her fierce smile is the best motivator!)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit