Who'll take me to the beach?

beach


Another random character post... Found this new character creation/paper doll site and made a picture of Aunt Audrye taking the girls to the beach. (The beach and all being girls was given.) Now I'm again thinking whether it'd be nice to have a third girl doll, the cupcake/pastel/fluffy one = Audrye.



But that DWC-02 has really been itching me... Enough to start making a character for himself... Yeah, this usually girl sculpt would be a boy, my really cute, mistaken-for-a-girl boy. He'd be pretty shy, easily bullied (especially by Yuffie) but still a very headstrong person who doesn't apologise for anything he does in his rashness. and he even has a name already: Phoenix. Perhaps Phoenix Coeur, unless I can find someway to make him Alex's semi-cousin (maybe an Ernsthart, since he'd have to come from Emma's father's side of the family, the Hopes only have one family line, straight from LeBrant Hope). Or maybe Yuffie's cousin or second cousin.

Phoenix would wear casual, but a bit lighter clothes than the other boys. Light blue, light green etc. Either light brown eyes + medium brown hair, or then I'd go wacky with white hair + golden/silver eyes. I have too much plans already for this doll! And now I'm even writing them up... I'm actually stalking to find a head with a reasonable price (preferably from EU) where the seller doesn't violate PP rules. No matter how much I want a head, I still won't pay the seller's fees.

Anyway, I like Phoenix more than I would Mycroft. Mycroft is a cool character, the handsome devil. But he'd be basically wearing suits and being cool. I could do much more with Phoenix (I think he might be a bit more outdoorsy than any of the others). The biggest competition for the shy-boy are the girls: Audrye and the-still-unnamed-tan-girl. Now it's really decided whether I go with pastels or boys XD

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit