Sweet Jewellery

sweet jewellery


I did a group order for Hugs&Kisses shop from Etsy and received the items today. These are two of my own pieces and I love them already to bits! The white cupcake earrings are a custom order and ended up just like I wanted them. Now I have cupcakes matching more of my outfits :D I would need black ones to make the full set ;)

And the cinnamon roll is so tiny! It's also the perfect lenght :D I was just thinking that I need a cute necklace that hung a bit tighter around the neck so that it'd look better with my open-collared shirt. And now I have one :D Although now I have no excuse to get more neckales...

And yes, my accessory addiction sees no end... Now I really have a want for some bow clips for my hair. In pink and mint, or course ;)

Kommentit

  1. Nom, they look delicious! OwO Can't wait to see them irl!

    VastaaPoista
  2. They are quite delicious-looking irl as well ^_^

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit