Pink + Mint

cuteness gathered

I wrote about the accessorie addiction a few posts back. I just received my Chocomint order yesterday and actually put in the Hugs&Kisses order in the same day. But that's it! I can't be ordering any more stuff untill fall. No matter how much I "need" a ribbon necklace with a slightly shorter chain... The ribbon in the above picture (that is actually laying on my Sweety Chandelier JSK) is cute and works well with usual collar shirts, but it's a bit long to be worn with dresses that have a more open cleavage. Like the beige shirt I got from Fan+Friends.



Now I did that order with Dear, mostly since I needed a good long fluffy underskirt to be worn with this pink JSK of mine. And since I just recently had to throw away most of my old collar shirts for being to large, I ordered a few frilly shirts on the same go. I was looking forward to them, but when I opened the package and tried them on, I must admit, for a while there I was sure I had to resell all of it immediately...

I got a white shirt with a collar with rounded edges and longer sleeves. The fit is ok from the chest down, but the collar is way too big (and too loose) and the sleeves are too puffed, I looked like I had just timejumped to an 80's music video or something. It just doesn't work with me since my face is so narrow and my shoulder/chest ratio is a bit biased for the chest departement... I gave this one a new shot as an undershirt for the JSK, but no. Just, no. If anyone needs a new lolita shirt new with tags (tried on, of course), gimme a holla!

Then I got this short-sleeved beige shirt with a square neckline and a detachable collar. The collar doesn't work, too loose again. The shirt itself is also a bit too loose, or too openly cut to be worn on its own, but it looks nice worn under the JSK. Also, beige with pink gives it that more antiquated look, which is nice :) So at least that one is a keeper.

The underskirt, that at least was just as nice as I had hoped. It puffs up the skirt nicely, although it's ridiculous to sit with. Well, I need to learn a few tricks about it....

With all of it put together, I'm now an official cupcake :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit