Mistrusted

Fluffy is still evil

First impressions are powerful. Yesterday I was playing at a WoD game, where my character has gained the mistrust of all other players. Nevermind that I've been the one to care for their wellbeing and prefer knocking someone out to killing them. Maybe it's the eeriely calm manner my character reacts (or in fact doesn't much react at all), or how she's quite openly ambitious about her goals. That's the first impression that's misleading here. Never mind how ambitious she is, has she given any reason to think that she would do anything to achieve them?

Yuffie is on the whole another end of the spectrum, in so many ways. She's openly suspicious, mischievous and egoistic when first met. She wants people to be wary of her. What she won't admit (maybe even to herself) is that she really wants to be liked and accepted in her heart. Previously everyone has only associated with her only because of her family, money or smarts. Eiko was different, she only wants her friendship, and this is why Yuf loves her so much. Eiko sees through Yuffie's badass act, but won't say anything about it since it might hurt her friend's quite fragile ego.


Too bad I can't say much more about Logan until the final is over but she and Yuffie have one thing in common, the want to protect. It might be a bit different what they want to protect though ;)

Alex knows first hand how protective Yuf can be. He doesn't quite get it, since he is pro-freedom, especially concerning Eiko's right to date him. Lex doesn't trust Yuffie, not one bit, which means that he also doesn't trust her to be as suspicious as she wants to be. The person who demonises Yuffie just the way she wants, is actually Nigel, the one person who wouldn't need her family connections, money or smarts :D

And blaah, I'm a bit saddened that I have these characters pretty much developed and ready for action, but I just have nothing to write about them. The only really interesting part of the teens' story I've already written. I have no real villain, no obstacles, no story there. Maybe it'll come to me sometime in the future... Maybe it'll be my nano-project some year?

For Logan, I still don't know whether it'd be better/funnier to play according or against to the players' suspicions. I have a few weeks to decide it.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit