Eiko Photography

Eiko's Spring 2

And here's the rest of the shoot I did with Eiko outdoors. Pretty much the same setting as with Nigel in the previous post, but it does suit Eiko a bit better, no? :D She looks so nice with light shining on her face :3 It is tricky to photograph right though, with the harsh lights burning the whites and too much contrast etc. I did take a few pictures with direct sunlight, I'll post them a bit later :) Maybe I'll save those for that extra-gloomy day.


Eiko's Spring 3

It was also I chance to take some full body pictures, which are practically impossible to take indoors, at least in our home. Also, bokeh! When I first learned about this effect that is achieved with a shallow depth of field, I've always wanted to take a good bokeh picture. I'll still need one with the nice hexagon/circle lights, but this is a nice start.

Eiko's Spring 4

I rarely leave much room around my photography target (dolls, mostly), but this picture is a bit different. It just looked so balanced with the space around Eiko. Actually, this photo needed the minimum amount of editing. I mainly tweaked it a tad just to make myself feel more secure, I could have uploaded it straight from the camera.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit