Aujourd'hui, c'est vendredi, qu'est-ce que tu va faire?

Unlikely Pair

So yes, yesterday I dragged Fyrd with me to Dear's. She took her Renate and we went to take some doll photos on the little patch near her apartement. Fyrd and Renate are in no common storylines, but they looked quite funny together. The real bishounen couple, with the tall slender man and the bobble-headed short boy. Renate looked like he had been made to suffer through the deepest of hells and Fyrd was grinning the whole time. Ah, and Renate looked like a model from a women's calendar... Yes, I can see the appeal of dollshe men, they're just not for me... Not now, at least, since they'd look so out of place with my dolls ^_^ More pictures of these two coming up, but yesterday I had little time to do any editing.


Today, it's a date for Friday! Me and Valentine are going to go watch the Great Gatsby movie after work ^3^ It's a new Baz Luhrmann movie and I'm quite looking forward to it. I've enjoyed every one of his previous films, I just love the energy in them. Too bad that I haven't been able to see Strictly Ballroom but one time at a movie class way back in junior high. Never mind how tacky it is, Romeo+Juliet is still my favourite. It brings up all the nice teenage memories, I like Shakespeare and the twist that Luhrmann's movie did. And DiCaprio was cute as hell back then...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit