Aujourd'hui, c'est mardi, qu'est-ce que tu va faire?

Hi-ho!


I did some jogging, after a break of few weeks. It's always so damn hard to restart =_=' But while running, I tried to think of my LeBrant story. I've been 'polishing' it for over half a year now and if I want to benefit from the winner's awards, I need to get it ready asap! And then I decided that I wanted to write to this blog about it, to kick myself to actually doing it. And of course I needed a photo to go with that text. Snapping a few shots of Hippu was easy. But then one thing leads to another ^w^



Then I spent a quarter of an hour getting our computer running (we might actually need anew one like Valentine has been telling me for ages...). Then I wanted to edit the photo in a higher quality, since I have so much space in the new Flickr and the photos show up larger ^_^ So that meant editing my base .psd file where I keep my watermarks. And now it's over seven a'clock and I haven't even opened that LeBrant file... Why was this so much easier in November?!

Must. Get. Away. From. The Internets.

But wait! I shifted all my story files to Drive, just because then I could easily access them from everywhere... =_= Fail.

Edit. Managed to start two new chapters. Well, actually divided one chapter two different separate chapters that I need to expand and started a new to separate the two. Managed to expand my page count over 200 by widening the row space :D I always resort to these trickeries... But I really want the book to be longer than 200. It just isn't a book enough for me if it isn't :( Now I just need to make sure it's quality reading through all those 200 pages :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit