Mischieve Doubled

Apprentice Devil

Soon Yuffie won't be the only one to look out for in here. Fyrd just shipped yesterday \o/ Of course, no matter how mischievous Yuf might look and act, she's a noob when it comes to the Lord of Chaos ;) Nigel is not going to enjoy this. Not at all.

Anyway, I'm hoping he'll reach Finland by Thursday so that he can clear customs on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday, the last day of my vacation. And that would mean I'd have time to do his face-up then and you'd get pictures immediately. And I'll have to saw those breasts off his body... We'll see how long that takes, the last time I had to sand off some unwanted gender characteristics off a doll it was a lot smaller and didn't too long. also, I didn't have to care too much about making it perfect, since Hippu doesn't go pantless ever. But Fyrd might show some bare chest and it's be good to have something smooth and nice to show...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit