Falling in and out of love

Bubble Head 1

For a long time, Eiko was just sitting on the shelf. I had no interest in playing with her and always grabbed either Alex or Yuffie if I wanted to keep a doll near me. Then she spent some time as Fyrd looking nothing like herself. And with five SDs already in the house, it's starting to look a bit cramped here and I think that with Fyrd, my limit is reached.

But yesterday as Valentine and his Friend occupied our computer room and I had nothing better to do, I switched Eiko back into more normal clothes. She's got Fyrd's sweater on, but it look good on her as well. And on a whim, I tried her fur wig on again. And now I love her again! I had forgotten how amazingly cute she was!



Bubble Head 2

 

Her head is as wide as her shoulders though XD But I love her again, and that's the main thing. I have no need to start thinking of getting rid of her... Although Valentine still prefers Yuf over Eiko, Eiko is my special first SD :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit