Sugar-Deprivation

Welcome Sugar

So after a month or so into this diet, I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, my chosen theme for my Tumblr blog might not have been such a great idea after all... I've got my dashboard filled with cupcakes, macarons, cakes and all other kinds of sweets. Plus pretty dolls, of course. The above collage is made out of photos shared on Tumblr.

I think that once I get to my weight-loss goal, I should host a sugar-themed party :3 "Welcome Back Sugar!" -party. That would be sometime late spring or early summer. And I could do salty cupcakes for those friends of mine who cannot live on sugar alone... The poor bastards... Pop-music, pastel decorations, I could grab a sweet skirt for the occasion... My dolls all can wear pastels, they certainly have enough clothes in that colour scheme :D

Who's in?

Kommentit

  1. I'm totally on board with a sugar-party !

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yey! Your darling dolls will also fit in nicely :D I'll keep you posted once I actually start planning this event!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'm in! xD Cause who wouldn't love a sugar rush?

    VastaaPoista
  4. More the merrier :3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Last time you had a party of this nature (the pastry party, when you still lived near the Market Square) I went into insulin shock for some days. :D With salty cupcakes I think I could manage, at least if I'm not expected to eat any significant amount of pastries.

    As it turns out, getting older is seriously hampering my ability to consume sugar in any quantity. *sigh*

    VastaaPoista
  6. No one is ecpected to eat anything ;) But sure, I'll try to figure out something salty but still cute to eat for you. Like heart-shaped cucumbers or something... Hmmm...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit