Substitute

Substitute Fyrd

Fyrd's eyes should be arriving early next week, and then I'm just waiting for a bunch of clothes for my boys from Alice Collection and Nigel. And Fyrd himself, of course. I'm getting pretty anxious about both of these boys. Nigel should be shipping practically any day now, but I still have no idea when I'll be able to order Fyrd. But since I splurged on their clothes, I have to wait until Rosedolls reopens since I don't want to spend any more on dolls than necessary.

But since I'm feeling very needy about these boys, I put Fyrd's wig on Yuffie, since she's the only one with any fyrdish attitude. Maybe I'll put Nigel's stuff on Alex again, so then I'll have two mock-ups here XD But I really want the real deals home.



There have been so many intrigueing doll releases lately, I want to get my hands on a new doll to put out the urge to buy another unplanned one. Soom just released a Special Order Brown tan Dia male. I know, I've got Nigel coming in already as a Dia and I don't know whether it'll even work out, but still... and then Little Monica released Roselyn and now they've published photos of their new VIP doll, Monica, that is also gorgeous. ;__;

And a quick shot of Fyrd's red fur wig:

Fyrd haired

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit