2 Months of Waiting

It's not L!

It's been two months since ordering Nigel. I honestly don't know what I'll do if I ever became pregnant if waiting for a doll is always this thrilling :3 Usually I've received my dolls fairly quickly. I think Soom Pel took the longest, nearly three months. Yuffie was the quickest, I received her two days after payment :D The perks of buying second hand from one's own country.



It's not L!

 

The colour in the photo lie a bit. IRL Alex's eye brows are much more yellowtoned and don't really work with black hair. If I have to resort to an Enrill for Nigel (ver 4 then...) I have to do the face-up myself. But thenagain, I like doing face-ups and I'm getting better at it with every head. And I seriously do hope that the Soom Dia is going to be the last Nigel I get.

Off you go then...

 

I need to get Nigel jointed hands though (and maybe for Alex as well), so that he'll be able to both tap a keyboard and do the talk-to-the-hand-pose :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit