Maybe I should start celebrating once it's actually here though?

crobidoll_lollipop_wigI had given up on this wig. I had decided that since I don't know when I'll be getting a doll to wear it, I should only worry about getting the pastel once I have the doll on order. I had decided that I won't be getting that Saiph, that I'll wait out for a tan LM girl to make a new Alistair. I had been avoiding the Crobi site.

Valentine had been 'comforting' me by saing that he really didn't think the wig looks that good. He thinks that light-coloured wigs look cheap. Actually I can see where he gets that, now that I keep looking at the two-toned pastel wigs I've gotten for Hani, they do look a bit like cheap wigs people get for carnivals. The pink/blond one looks the best. But this pink/blue/blond one is definitely not your basic cheap carnival one!

Anyway, Alice noted me that Crobi had restocked the lollipop wigs. I managed to keep my resolve of not getting it for about a minute or so. I whined to Valentine about the wig and this time he didn't tell me how hideous the wig looked, he said 'to get it now that you can'. I pressed the order button only moments later :D Now it's paid. Maybe it'll be here by New Year's?

Now I really need to not get that Saiph >__< A tan LM Giselle... But not ina about half a year or so! I need to get Nigel and Fyrd first :D

 

Kommentit

  1. Woohoo, I'm so happy you got them! :3 Hopefully, they look as good in nature as they look on photos. xD

    I'm starting to worry about Mirella's wig hoarding... I really need to get that girl asap. <.<; Luckily, I can always say, that she has less wigs that your dolls. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. True. I don't know a lot of dolls that can hoard as many wigs as my hoard ;)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit