Dear Self: Stop Spending!

As Cute As Ever

Why can't I just enjoy what I already have? The above picture of Hippu is nearly two years old and he's still such a darling! In these past two years, I've been buying and selling dolls left and right and currently I'm on such a spending spree I can't snap out of it...



What I currently have on order:

- Soom Dia male NS (still processing, I hope to get Nigel home around the end of January)

- Enchanted Doll eyes, Milky #23 for Fyrd and Milky #53 for Yuffie

- DollHeart School uniforms for all three of my SDs

- Leeke RealRed wigs for Fyrd (three of them!) + 14mm eyes for Nigel

- Stuff from Dollmore (guitar for Alex, a drill for his ear, socks for Yuffie and a shirt for Nigel)

- ChantillieLane headdresses, Yo-SD Teddy Bear for Nuu and SD Foxy for Fyrd

- Sunnybobo lace shoes for Nuu (already shipped)

What I currently really want to order:

- Little Monica Giselle + Demetri head (a full Giselle because then I'd get the -15% discount and I could figure out at home which makes a better Fyrd)

- Soom Saiph head (Comoon! Only 85€! It's a steal! No, I have no idea what to do with it, but comoon!)

- Crobi lollipop wigs for ?SD and Hani (if only I happen to get a chance to buy them...)

- Another Yo-SD Teddy Bear headdress from ChantillieLane (so that Nuu & Hani could be matching? Hmm?)

Edit. Sooo... ChantillieLane released a perfect Bunny Ear set for Nigel's White Rabbit shoot, so I got to get those ad while I was at it, I got the Yo-SD Teddy set2 as well :D Goodbuy Saiph/Crobiwig/Vivi Vanille, you'll have to wait for some othertime! Now I'll focus on getting my existing dolls all prettied up!

Kommentit

  1. Clearly what we'll do is I'll get the Saiph head, because I'm impulsive and don't seem to realize Soomies are not my thing, and then when I finally come to my senses you can buy it off me :B

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sounds like a plan, dear! :D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit