I Want It All, and I Want It Now

SD!Fyrd mockup

So I just got Nikki on order, but there was actually one other head I was going to to get this year. I was planning on ordering a Little Monica Demetri head by the end of November, to try if it'd work as Fyrd. Yes, I know I've said before that Demetri would work perfectly as LeBrant (Hippu's SD version), and he would, with blond hair and that sweet face-up of his. But the more I squinted at LM boys, the more I became to realize, that he's the best candidate for Fyrd as well.



The only problem I have with Demetri is that the bridge of his nose is a bit too thick (profile-wise). So I'm thinking of getting the ead and try my hand at modding it a bit. I've used liquify on Photoshop in this mock-up, to give it the nose shape I'd prefer. I also modified the face-up to give it a more fyrdish eyebrow shape.

Valentine tries to encourage me to get the body as well, but A. I want to see whether I can make the head work (I can try it on my other SD bodies in the meantime) and B. I'm all out of my doll budjet atm. I'd neet to get sales pictures of Manna taken, as well as all the MSD stuff I have around here, but the weather doesn't like my plans... If I could sell all of that, I could order Fyrd in a heartbeat, body or no body. Of course, tax refunds are coming up...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit