Going Crazy on Wigs! Wigs! Wigs!



So I noticed today that Crobi had announced their Winter event... At first I was all "gimegimegime all of that dress!!1!", but since I've calmed down a bit, I've decided that I only really want the shoes (either ones, or both! :D ) and this pastel wig.

SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A POSSIBLE SPLIT OF THE CROBI SHOES, please let me know! ;___; I'm going to stalk Crobi if they release this wig or not, I can't see it listed with the doll's description or the options..

And this wig... It really drove through the point that I'm a sucker for pretty wigs... And now I went to Leeke, and saw that they a. still have those Art wigs for sale (damn you FairyGreen!) b. also have RealRed back for offer. So now I also need to get an order there, to get my SD!Fyrd some red wigs. I'm going for at least two, mayyyybe three.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit