Once you pop...

Lady Yuffie

Yuffie got her Dollheart Breonna outfit! Yey! It's gorgeous...  I've always loved DH's outfits but theyrarely fit my dolls. Either they don't physically fit (they only have three outfits in slim mini size, and I got one of them already) or there's something off about the styling just so that I don't want to spend the money to get it for my dolls. So once I saw this Breonna outfit I just knew I had to get it! It works perfectly :9 the only thing about the outfit I'm not using are the bunny ears, they just look funny. Only other complaint I have is the headdress, the edges aren't finished so the fabric has started to fray already :(

And of course right after this one they released the perfect outfits for my petites. So Hippu and Nuu are getting their own matching Dollhearts within a month. Now I'm seriously scared to go look at the site... ;)

But when I'm not spending money on clothes, the wigs really get me! Leeke rereleased their two-toned wigs and I just had to snag a few more. I tried to prevent it by making a new order at Spite&Malice but it didn't work! Wigs are my weak point :( Trying to sell off a few of the ones I already got.

But Yuffie looks gorgeous! And here's a few more pictures of her:


Lady Yuffie

Lady Yuffie

Lady Yuffie

Lady Yuffie

Lady Yuffie

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit