Had it with Angry Birds

Angry bird

Eiko has at least, apparently. But honestly, with the Ice Hockey World Champions going on here and the mascot apparently being a new Angry Bird, there's just enough of them all around... I liked playing the game for a while, but having been stuck for months on three versions of the game, I've just given up. My Angry Bird plushie is a funny prop though! I used it with Alistair as well.

Still searching for a new Alistair, or Hani Vanille Cupcake. D-Storic has very goodlooking tan slim mini bodies available, but not a head I'd fall for... I've looked through so many Narae pictures, trying to find a face-up style that'd make her look like my Hani, but no. I've deducted that the face is just too long for my preference. When shot together with an Unoa, the Narae's face just looks to occupy a bigger area, although their heads and eyesize is basically the same. Narae is just too realistic, as I'm more into animeish big-eye cuties. The Neo Narae Elf might be the only option there, but it's not available anymore... :(

Dreaming Doll and Little Monica on the other hand are producing heads more to my style. Neither has just that right one though, but I'm hoping both will produce more sculpts since both are pretty new in the slim mini business. But neither has tan as an available color :( DreamingDoll has said that they'll bring tan maybe even this year, so here's hoping...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit