Extra Chapter: Summoning Sciences

I shot this chapter of the House With Different Names while I still had Alistair. Only a few days after this was shot and edited I came to the conclusion that Soom Pel was not working for me and I put her up for sale. I of course then had to throw this chapter to the bin, and all the Alistair-related story development with it.

This chapter was intended to become after chapter 17 - The Aggregator, where Éire has just teased Nikki about his magical abilities and told him she wouldn't trust Nikki with any weapons. (Neither would I, and you'll see why.)

Ally was supposed to be the one to 'kill' Manna and Nikki was going to stop her in the last moment. I of course had to rewrite all that and the result wasn't that bad. I might still get Ally as a different doll, so I won't give away more of her story here ;) Enjoy the extra chapter!

18story01_0


18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

18story11_0

Kommentit

  1. Hooray for extras! <3 <3
    I was hoping that your story will continue.

    Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! I hope to be able to shoot some new chapters soon :) Good to know people still want them :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. miffimifster28.4.2012 klo 4.14

    Oh definitely! I'd love to see more chapters in your story. You seem to have put a lot of thought into your characters and the plot. You make it interesting, and suspenseful.
    Plus, I like your dollies. :D

    I do hope you re-do this chapter with a doll that works for you. Sorry the Soom LG girl didn't work out. Perhaps the doll you really want hasn't been made yet, but at the rate that doll companies put out new dolls, I'd guess you'll find her very soon. :)

    ^_^

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yeah I'm always looking for that perfect tan slim mini to replace Alistair, but as you said, hasn't been made yet! :( I'm hoping either DreamingDoll or Little Monica would start making tans or D-Storic puts Narae Elf back to sale. One of them is bound to work :D

    But this Pel went to a good home and actually I like her better in her new look/character.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit