This is getting serious...

For two nights now I've been dreaming about Yuffie.

The first dream was that I went to the Marketplace at the forum and saw that the head had been reserved. I was panicking at was just screaming/rambling to Valentine that I must buy it now, maybe she'll sell me the whole doll and cancel the reseration onthe head. When I woke up I just had to check the ad. She's still aailable, whole doll :) Besides the ad says no splitting.

Last night I had a dream that I actually got her! I had her, Eiko and Hippu in by bag. I tried to change her wig and eyes to the ones I had here for her, but at the same time the boat (or a plain) I was on was crashing and I had to save myself...

I need to get this girl before the dreams become more frequent. Last weekend was a bit of a setback, gained a kilo... But I still think I can do this in the next two weeks!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit