From 2011 to 2012

This has been an eventful year dollwise. I bought more dolls than last year (admittedly already sold one and one other is going as soon as I find a buyer) and even ventured into a new size territory when Eiko, my 60cm doll, arrived. I did more face-ups, finished my photostory, started making clothes for sale. And got plenty of clothes for my little darlings.

I also learned more about what I really like about my dolls. I now have a much better grasp of what kinds of dolls suit me and know what to avoid if I want a keeper. In that sense, I don't regret the dolls that didn't stay here. I like my dolls to be cute, cuddly, open-mouthed and big-eyed. I want my minis to be slim and small headed and my large dolls to be bobble-headed.

Well, because I still bought dolls on kind of a whim this year, I needed some restrain on my bying. After getting Eiko home I decided to couple my doll-plans to my never-ending struggle to lose some extra weight. I said to Valentine that I'd have to lose 12kg before I'd allow myself to buy another doll. He then promised to pay half the cost of that doll if I succeeded. And I told him the next doll would be a Suiseiseki :)

Now there's only 5,5kg left. The weight has been dropping steadily but I've allowed myself that I don't have to lose any more during December. With all the holiday treats it'd just be torture anyways and I don't really have my half of Suiseiseki saved up yet. I'll continue after the holidays and with determination I could be at my goal in March! And then I could get Yuffie home!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit