Alistair Arrival

pel_alistair_arrival01

Edited! Most images are now removed.

Got the flue today (I've felt it coming for weeks now, so I'm actually a bit relieved to finally get the sickness overwith) and Alistair arrived to cheer me up!



The box is huge next to Soom Teenie Gem box. It's also bigger (wider) than my Unoa box which I previously though of as huge...

The protective pillow is all crumbled up.

This is what Soom Pel is supposed to look in her default getup. My Ali's going be something very different ;)

the reason why the pillow is crubled is because it's so much bigger than the actual doll. She's still much bulkier than my sleek unoa. The tan is very light, I would have liked it to be a bit darker or chocolaty, but it doesn't matter that much to me. My other dolls are so light that she'll look very tanned next to them.

Standing out of the box.

I think she looks very sly blank... I inted to give her an innocent face-up, but perhaps the character is going to revamp herself...

Her Thuderbird mask. Going to sell this one + the horn.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit