Sewing Again

Just Cute

 

I haven't been sewing for my dolls much lately. But I saw this Soom BiWeekly outfit and almost bought it but then decided it was too grey for both Hippu and Nuu. I wanted to try to make something similar from my patterns though and I think I did ok. Now I want to make one for Hippu and perhaps another for Nuu...

 



lilactunic02

 

The front detail wants to be crooked but I managed to straighten it for this shot ;)

 

lilactunic01

 

The back closes with three snaps, the last one near the waistline so the bottom is open. That's because she can then use her tail more easily. Left the tail out of the picture though so the garment can be seen more properly. I also made these over-knee socks for Nuu. Best picture I took of them *headdesk*

 

And the for some more socks:

 

whitesocks01

 

White simple ones for Kalla.

Pink socks

 

And pink overly decorated ones for sale.

Pink socks

Pink socks

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit