Magpie Girl

Magpie Girl

 

Did this outfit for our local forum's Project Runway challenge. Of the outfit I actually really liked the top only, it looks awesome with the black dress I've made previously, but the real thrill was this overall look on Manna. She's wearing Alistair's eyes which are too big for her and hence look like 'bird eyes'.  Then I have the default Lusis wig on her and the small breast part. I'm almost tempted to get another face-plate so I'll have a girl like this around the house all the time but Valentine bombed the idea at the start :( (Although for a whole new character I'd have put the 12mm black eyes since Ali is going to need hers...)



Magpie Girl

 

Too bad her kneejoint doesn't really do this pose well...

 

Magpie Girl

 

And the 'I'm going to get you, sparkly!" photo :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit