It's Cold But I Can't Get Out of These Clothes Quick Enough

Greenish Hue

The reason for the title should be quite obviously poking through these pictures *grin*... Éire truly is a being of Chaos, sine these pics came out terrible even though the pics at the same location with Hippu at the same time came out ok. And the camera just can't focus on her face. The focus just slides off...



Greenish Hue

I still luv her though <3 She's styled so very  differently from all my other dolls, being the only one who can use pure colors (I can't think of Éire in pastels actually).

eireiscold_01

eireiscold_02

eireiscold_03

The Unoa body looks amazing and can hold some very natural poses, but I dunno if she's strung too loosely or why she's so very floppy. She also collapses quite easily so every shoot is a hazard.

And a bonus Hippu (still loving these eyes!):

Black Eyed

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit