Using New Features (and wigs)

I love my Photoshop. And I love the gallery feature in my Wordpress. However, due to bandwidth limitations I've trasferred to using Flickr and since I don't have PS on my mini laptop, I installed GIMP instead. I really love Photoshop. Mind you, I'll get used to using Gimp's features, but some things are just made so easy in PS. Like dragging layers into another picture. Grouping layers and grouping them into multiple groups and groups within groups. And it seriously does not help that I'm working on a tiny little monitor too... But what can I do? Valentine must get to play his Rome Total War... My hobbies seem secondary.

Anyways, I don't think I've published any photos of Hippu in his Appini wig yet. And I found a place with decent light in this autumn time:  next to a window XD He looks like he wants to escape to the world outside...







I Want Out

I Want Out

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit