Manna's New Face

mannafaceup2_04

Today I redid Manna's face-up as planned. I wanted it to be a bit darker with more lashes and the eyebrows not so high so she wouldn't look too surprised. I achieved most of it, but the cheeks turned out to be a bit too washed out in the end, I wanted them to be a bit more pink. I also forgot her birthmark! I think I'll add that once I get some lashes... For which I had to get into a Leeke group order since Soom apparently is all out of them. Well, I got Ali's wig while I was at it...



mannafaceup2_01

The photos are grainy I know, perhaps I'll redo them tomorrow with better light. the eyeshadow isn't that green, it's baby blue. and it's not a heart on her lip, it's just gloss ;)

mannafaceup2_02

mannafaceup2_03

Well, the verdict from Valenitne is in and he hates it. Apparently blue eyeshadow does not work with amber eyes :) So not redoing it though.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit